What's the best day of the year besides my birthday and Christmas? MOTHER'S DAY!!! The girl's and I spent Thurs night and Friday in Price and when Luke got off work he came down Fri night. Saturday we went over to Castle Dale and swam with Grandma Belinda and Chris and his boys. We had too much fun to stop and take pictures!
Sunday we went to church and then had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Lake at Luke's parent's house. Later we visited with his other grandparents and then stopped by my parents house. It was a perfect mother's day! We are so blessed with such wonderful women in our lives!
My little family spoiled me (like they do every day!) I sure love being the wife to my handsome and wonderful husband and it's such a privilege to be the mother of such darling daughters.......... and whatever this little growing person is! (we find out on June 13th! yay!)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day - I can't wait to hear if your baby is a girl or a boy!
Post a Comment