But we love LOVE LOOOOOOOVED the movie! The whole voodoo element was kind of scary because it wasn't the complete make-believe wizardry/spell stuff that's in the older Disney classics (especially since Luke served his mission around a lot of people who practice it) but other than that, we loved the show. Especially our princess Tianna! When it ended she threw her arms around my neck and said, "thanks Mom!"
Another movie we've been wanting to see is NEW MOON. I couldn't wait for Luke and I to finally get the audio book version from the library to see the movie, so I went with Joy in November. We finally got our copy and finished listening to the book on Monday... so since we were already at the theater, we decided to risk it, and stay for the late show so Luke could see the movie.
We fed Adelia her bottle and she fell asleep, Tianna fell asleep in Luke's arms about 5 minutes into the show, and we were able to see the movie we wanted without having to make a second trip AND without having to worry about babysitters. It was awesome!
Thursday was my Cookie Exchange/Christmas party I hosted for girls in my neighborhood and ward. We had a good turn out and lots of food and yummy cookies. I ate too many of them already! This whole diet plan is just not working out this time of year.... i have no will power! Ah well, that's what we worry about after New Year's right?
Just a glimpse of what was to come!
I just love parties! It was really nice having a girlie get-together. Thanks everyone who came! You helped to make my Christmas Merry and Bright!!!




4 comments:
Sweet, double movies! You guys are so lucky they both fell asleep. I miss those days. I dont even dare take McClaire to a movie, she is at the VeRy busy stage! Your party looks and sounds yummy!
Yummy. Now I want to host a cookie party. Great idea!
That's awesome that the princess has the same name!! That's going to be Tianna's FAVORITE movie of all time! And those cookies are looking mighty delish!
Nice work with the kiddos!
Post a Comment